Welcome To A Natural Freshhh...

How did I come up with "the name"?...Well like any other person I wrote down a list of names, and that name popped out to me the most. Why?...Because I feel like you shouldn't have to work hard at being freshhh, it should be natural and when I mean fresh its not just referring to your clothes, it can mean anything (well in this blog it does) such as how you act, your character, and how you carry yourself. Just be fresh at it, be great, be ambitious, and overall be yourself, the natural you. More about the blog...I plan on giving you my opinions/facts about topics in music/fashion/entertainment/etc. Hope you enjoy..."the best is yet to come"... stay tuned.



Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Chris Brown And His FATHER?!


Chris Brown And His Father(Clinton Brown)...He Spent Some Time With Him Over The Holidays...I Guess He Is Forgiving Since He Has Stated That His Father Did Abuse His Mom. He Also Tweeted About This...How Do Ya'll Feel About This?

No comments: